Model No.: 350*1500,350*1800,350*2400
Type: Graphite Electrodes
Grade: Industrial Grade
Resistance: 7-10 UΩm
Density: 1.53-1.56 G/cm3
Young's Modulue: 7.0-9.3 Gpa
Rupture Modulus: 8-10 Gpa
Size: 450 Mm Dia , 1800/2400/2700 Mm Length
Packaging: Wooden cases with steel strips or according to customer's reqirement
Productivity: 30000MT per annum
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 3000 tons each month
HS Code: 8545110000
1. Product Introduction
Carburisers /Carbon additions
Calcined petroleum coke (CPC)
Graphite Granules / Scrap
Other Carbon Additions
Graphite Electrode is made from the domestic first petroleum coke and high quality needle coke and widely used
in EAF and LF for steel making, as well as in electric smelting furnace for producing industrial silicon, phosphorus, etc
RP HP UHP Graphite Electrodes With Nipple
2.Graphite Electrodes Show
RP Graphite Electrode Series: RP200, RP250,RP300,RP350,RP400,RP450,RP500,RP550,RP600,RP700
HP Graphite Electrode Series: HP200, HP250, HP300, HP350,HP400,HP450,HP500,HP550,HP600,HP700
UHP Graphite Electrode Series:UHP250,UHP300,UHP350,UHP400,UHP450,UHP500,UHP550,UHP600,UHP700
Quality of graphite electrode:
Electric low resistivity
Good electrical and thermal conductivity
High oxidation resistance
Higher thermal resistance and mechanical shock
High mechanical strength
High precision machining
Graphite electrodes are used primarily in electric arc furnace steel manufacturing. Graphite electrode can provide high levels of electrical conductivity and capability of sustaining the extremely high levels of generated heat Graphite electrodes are also used in the refinement of steel and similar melting process.
Carbon. graphite electrodes are also used in gouging operations such as in the forming of a bevel or groove removing defects in castings or weldments by an arc or gas process,arc gouging removes material by melting it with the heat of an arc struck between a carbon. Graphite electrode and the base metal. Compressed air or nitrogen simultaneously blows the molten metal away.
4. Operating instruction
1) Use special hoist tools to hoist graphite electrode. It is strictly forbad to prize electrode ends up with crowbar. It must be handled with great care during transport to avoid being struck.
2) Graphite electrode must be kept away from being moistened or wetted by rain, snow and water, and must be kept dry.
3) Carefully checking before making connection, make sure that socket and nipple thread is not damaged, nipple pitch plug is in.
4) Blow the nipple and socket threads with compressed air.
5) It must be dried in the furnace before use, the drying temperature in the furnace should be less than 150ºC,the drying period should be more 30 hours
6) Carbon Graphite electrode must be connected and contacted closely and straightly.Use moment spanner for connecting electrode with suitable force. Mustn't decline.
7) The holding device must hold the electrode tightly, good contact and no arc.
8) To avoid the electrode breakage, put the large materials in lower part and small materials in the upper part. Insulating materials should not be put into the furnace. The working current of electrode must be conformity with the allowable current of electrode in the instructions.
5.Packing & Delivery
6. Cooperation with Italy Steel Plant
7. Contact Information
8. Our Services
Copyright © 2020 Carbographite Industrial PTE.LTD All rights reserved.