Model No.: RP 14"X72"
Type: Graphite Electrodes
Grade: Industrial Grade
Resistance: 7-10 UΩm
Density: 1.53-1.56 G/cm3
Rupture Modulus: 8-10 Gpa
Packaging: Wooden cases with steel strips or according to customer's reqirement
Productivity: 30000MT per annum
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 3000 tons each month
HS Code: 8545110000
1. Operating instruction
1) Use special hoist tools to hoist Graphite Electrode. It is strictly forbad to prize electrode ends up with crowbar. It must be handled with great care during transport to avoid being struck.
2) graphite electrode must be kept away from being moistened or wetted by rain, snow and water, and must be kept dry.
3) Carefully checking before making connection, make sure that socket and nipple thread is not damaged, nipple pitch plug is in.
4) Blow the nipple and socket threads with compressed air.
5) It must be dried in the furnace before use, the drying temperature in the furnace should be less than 150ºC,the drying period should be more 30 hours
6) Carbon Graphite electrode must be connected and contacted closely and straightly.Use moment spanner for connecting electrode with suitable force. Mustn't decline.
7) The holding device must hold the electrode tightly, good contact and no arc.
8) To avoid the electrode breakage, put the large materials in lower part and small materials in the upper part. Insulating materials should not be put into the furnace. The working current of electrode must be conformity with the allowable current of electrode in the instructions.
2. Short Introduction
3. Data Sheet
RP Graphite Electrode Series: RP200, RP250,RP300,RP350,RP400,RP450,RP500,RP550,RP600,RP700
HP Graphite Electrode Series: HP200, HP250, HP300, HP350,HP400,HP450,HP500,HP550,HP600,HP700
UHP Graphite Electrode Series:UHP250,UHP300,UHP350,UHP400,UHP450,UHP500,UHP550,UHP600,UHP700
4.Graphite Electrodes Show
5.Packing & Delivery
6. Cooperation with Italy Steel Plant
7. Contact Information
Copyright © 2021 Carbographite Industrial PTE.LTD All rights reserved.