Model No.: HP 12"X72"
Type: Graphite Electrodes
Grade: Industrial Grade
Resistance: 5.8-6.6 UΩm
Rupture Modulus: 10-13 Gpa
Density: 1.64-1.68 G/cm3
Packaging: Wooden cases with steel strips or according to customer's reqirement
Productivity: 30000MT per annum
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 3000 tons each month
HS Code: 8545110000
Graphite Electrode raw materials use the domestic petroleum coke and pitch coke. HP grade graphite electrode add 30% imported needle coke. UHP Graphite Electrode use more than 80% imported needle coke. They are widely used in electric arc furnace, ladle furnace for the production of alloy steel, metal and nonmetallic materials. They are characterized by low resistivity, good electric and thermal conductivity, high resistance to oxidation and thermal shock, high mechanical strength, etc
1) Widely used in electric arc furnace and ladle refining furnace for steel making
2) Widely used in the electric smelting furnace for producing the ferroalloy, pure silicon, yellow phosphorus, copper matte, Calcium Carbide and so on.
3) Widely used in the electrical resistance furnace for glass melting, silicon carbide making, graphite product manufacturing, etc
1) Graphite Electrode should avoid the moisture, the dust, the contamination and collision
2) You should be careful when moving and pilling electrode with forklift. Collision and overload is forbidden. Notice and alignment to avoid slide or breakage
3) Electrode should be stored in the clean and dry place, when pilling up outdoors, it should be covered with rain-proof tarpaulin
4) Before connecting, clean electrode threads and sockets with compressed air
5) Lift the electrode to furnace using holster with resilient hanger, find out the center and move slowly downwards
6) Clean small opening with compressed-air when upper and lower electrodes declined to put distance between 20-30mm
7) Electrode clamp holder must be placed between the two white guard lines. Clamp holder and interfaces of the electrode must be cleaned regularly with allowable good touch with electrode. Cooling water jacket of the clamp holder should be tight to prevent water leakage
8) To avoid the electrode breakage, insulating materials should not be put into the furnace. The working current of electrode must be conformity with the allowable current of electrode in the instructions.
5. Physical and chemical indexes
RP Graphite Electrode Series: RP200, RP250,RP300,RP350,RP400,RP450,RP500,RP550,RP600,RP700
HP Graphite Electrode Series: HP200, HP250, HP300, HP350,HP400,HP450,HP500,HP550,HP600,HP700
Uhp Graphite Electrode Series:UHP250,UHP300,UHP350,UHP400,UHP450,UHP500,UHP550,UHP600,UHP700
6.Electrodes and Nipples Details Show
7. Cooperation with Italy steel plant
8. Contact information
Copyright © 2021 Carbographite Industrial PTE.LTD All rights reserved.